- A student residence
- A comic book house that hosts the Lyon BD festival and allows the city to shine in this major cultural field
- A crèche managed by the Petits Chaperons Rouges which offers affordable rates with an "art and culture" orientation for their educational project
- Multiple modular rooms, open to neighborhood associations and activities (yoga, etc.)
- A courtyard open to the neighborhood, as a call to local residents and passing tourists. A new village square, popular and animated
- A hostel-coliving in which you can sleep from 1 hour to one year and including rooms from 2 to 8 people with bathroom and studios equipped with kitchenettes.
- A 700m2 locavore bistro open all day long where Parisians and travelers, as well as people in transit at the station and nomad workers, mingle.
- Modular common areas designed for rest or entertainment, connected laundry and luggage storage, a shared kitchen and a gym.
- Bridging housing. This is so-called "very social" housing operated by SNL (Solidarité Nouvelle au Logement). They offer people who have left the housing circuit the possibility of a gradual reintegration into the residential circuit.
- Rooms "of possibilities". Modular multi-purpose spaces for associations and activities allowing to animate the place through a rich and diverse cultural program. They are intended for all publics for repair, pottery or drawing workshops. They are also intended for yoga and pilates classes, conferences, projections...
The atmosphere evolves throughout the day and the cultural events programmed on the spot.
A lifestyle hotel and a locavore restaurant open to associations and companies.
With its warm, designer interiors, its hundred or so rooms will cater to professionals and travelers in transit for short and medium stays. A special place will be given to families with rooms specially designed for them.
A 400 m2 locavore restaurant-bar will be the meeting point for local workers, Touraine residents and travelers.